Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cocoichibanya in Times square, Yongdeungpo


Do you like curry? If you so, go to the Cocoichibanya.
This restaurant is Japanese curry specialty store that has overseas branches include Korea, USA, China, Taiwan and so on.
There are 5 branches in Korea. I have been to Timessquare store.



'Cocoichibanya' means 'This is the best house' in Japanese.


This restaurant offers diverse curry such as meat, vegetable, seafood and so on.
Meat, vegetable, seafood curry also have various.
The good thing about there is wide-ranging menu.
If you want to eat both vegetable and meat, you can make a choice topping.

Also you can order your rice amount.
Rice amount is the less, price is the cheaper!
If you're light eater, you can save and reduce garbage.


I like spinach curry. Though it seems strange, its taste is really gooooooooooood!
Spinach is good for health, too!
And customers can choose degree of hot.
There are total 12 stages from 'faint taste' to '10辛'.
I can never imagine taste of '10辛'... :-( !

  

Kharaagae salad also excellent. Kharaagae is Japanese fried chicken.

Cocoichibanya offers really curry that is loved by all customers from children to senior.

  • Tel : 02- 2672 -5510
  • Outline map :

Go to B1 Times Sqaure, Yongdeungpo.







2 comments:

  1. When I go to Yongdeungpo, I want to visit here. I like very much curry. Is it true that spinach curry is good? It is very weird to me because of spinach~

    ReplyDelete
  2. kkkkk.. yes! it's gooooood:)
    I also thought it's weird at first. But my friend recommend it and I was suprised.

    ReplyDelete